6th Annual Neuromuscular Disorders Seminar
The Neuromuscular filed has witnessed many advances since the last seminar 2 years ago. COVID 19 has inflicted high morbidity and mortality on neuromuscular patients and imposed challenges on physicians who resorted to virtual communications with patients and among themselves. These challenges were so fast that there was no coping and digestion time and there for a big gap in understanding was formed. There is a lack of understanding the full impact of COVID19 on the neuromuscular disorders
This activity is for Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Fellows, and Residents in the Neurological Sciences.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify signs of neuromuscular disorders during or after COVID-19
- Select the appropriate Diagnostic methods to diagnose COVID-19
- Outline necessary preventive precautions diagnostic methods to diagnose COVID-19 for patients with neuromuscular disorders
- List ways to protect the healthcare professionals when handling COVID-19 patients with neuromuscular disorders
Baylor College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Baylor College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.00 Attendance