- Review the CMS 147-Influenza Immunization quality metric.
- Examine the reasons and benefits for vaccinating against Influenza.
- Examine the process of documenting metric compliance in Electronic Health Records for both Epic and ECW systems.
- Define the CMS 146 metric, specifically addressing its criteria for Appropriate Testing for Pharyngitis.
- Discuss the reasoning behind the development of a guideline for appropriate pharyngitis testing.
- Describe the point system used to for determining appropriate testing.
- List the steps to document the order for point of care testing and the subsequent test results in both the Epic and ECW Electronic Health Record Systems.
- Identify strategies for closing the gap in compliance with the CMS 146 metric.
Jennifer Stanley - email@example.com
11/14/2023 - 5:45pm to 6:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 Attendance