Zoom Access and Attendance Process
- First Time Users: Register at https://cpd.education.bcm.edu/ and Verify Phone Number
- Register for CME at: https://forms.office.com/r/XzVwCkqzMZ
At the conclusion of the session, the participants should be able to:
- Identify obsessive-compulsive disorder (ODD) in children and adolescents using the American Psychiatric Association’s
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition (DSM-5) criteria.
- Describe evidence-based treatment for ODD including psychotherapeutic interventions (PMT, CBT) and pharmacotherapy
- Utilize multi-modal approach to implement evidence-based therapeutic and pharmacologic treatments for ODD.
- Discuss how to determine the significant differences when assessing ODD versus other behavioral DoS.
- Discuss evidence-based data that exhibit racial implications for diagnosing disruptive behavior in children of color
03/23/2023 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance