At the conclusion of the session, the participants should be able to:
- Review the data on mental health screening for mothers during well-child visits nationally.
- Compare the 2019 data from the Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health with the 2019 data from Texas Children’s Hospital.
- Identify best practices for mental health screening of mothers at pediatric offices.
- Discuss challenges and successes of evaluating mom's mood in pediatric settings.
09/30/2022 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance