This activity is presented by Stephen R. McCauley, PhD
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
• Summarize the origin and the mission of Baylor College of Medicine Embracing Cultural Competence in Outpatient Settings (ECCOS) clinic.
• Support the process of creating and administering culturally/linguistically appropriate test batteries.
• Compare the benefits and challenges of working with medical interpreters.
• Analyze the limitations of neuropsychological assessments
• Identify and apply culture and language resources to create a culturally competent clinic
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance