Optimal Timing of Referral for Liver Transplantation
This activity is for Internal Medicine Physicians, Family Medicine Physicians, Hospitalists, Acute Care Specialists, and Advanced Practice Providers
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify key indicators for liver transplant
- Determine the timing of the referral for liver transplant in an individual patient
- Recall the Milan criteria for hepatocellular carcinoma and referral for transplant
- Develop a strategy to increase patient’s chance of receiving an organ
Baylor College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Baylor College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance